Panoramic and Portraits

This picture was taken on a school trip I took with my photo class around the flower beds . I stood on one position and took many photos of the same place while moving the camera vertically. Afterwards I went onto Photoshop and merged around 30 photos together to get the panoramic effect and cropped it to get it to the right adjustment. 

This was also taken in the same location but different place and what I did was use a mini tripod to get the perfect merge later on. I also then after taking a few I downloaded the photos to Photoshop and merged about the same amount of photos. then I cropped the photo to get I the right ratio when I printed it .This is my favorite photo out of all the ones I did.

My last picture that I took was in the studio in my photo class I used the blue backround to really contrast his skin color and the way his eye color pops out in the photo mainly. Also I used two lights on his left side while the other on his right but behind his head to create that shadows I his face. I then edited the levels in Photoshop to get this final outcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

travel washington

CPP

Dutch Angle